The DSH System cleverly avoids the need to employ more complicated equipment often used for truck, rail, ship, barge and store loading applications.
The DSH – Dust Suppression Hopper (loading spout) is installed under a feed point above the target repository, and kept at operating level.
A small degree of natural agitation as the loading hopper is filled excludes air from the material being transferred.
At the point of loading, the DSH dust suppression system concentrates the discharge of dry goods as a moving solid column through free air into any target repository including, ships, trucks, railcars, stockpiles, storage containers or bags.
Uncomplicated to install, easy to operate and maintain, the DSH dust suppression loading spout reduces hazards, health risks, dust, wastage, cleaning and maintenance costs and increases storage capacity.
Your requirements and infrastructure are discussed before you purchase a DSH System, this will ensure you have the best dust reduction solution for your business.
The DSH System hoppers are used to reduce dust while transferring dry, granular, free flowing products. The hoppers are used for bulk loading fertilizers, stock foods, meals and pellets, wheat, barley, sugars, some limes, salt, sand and gravel.
DSH System is used under a central feed point while bulk loading into any target repository including trucks, rail cars, storage containers, bags, stock piles, ships or barges.
DSH Hopper Features:
- Easy to installwith minor interruption to production
- Minimal reconfiguration required for installation
- Exceptional supportand customer service
- Award winning
- Patented product
- Standard model has no internal moving parts
- Variety of sizes available to suit customers unique requirements
DSH Hopper Savings and Benefits:
- Standard model uses no utilitiesand has no internal moving parts
- Reduce maintenance and cleaningcosts
- Dust contained– reduce dust disposal costs
- Relocate or turn off dust extraction
- Reduceloss of fugitive fines
- Reducestorage expenses – increase capacity – less air = more product
- Faster cleanertruck, ship and rail car loading – continuous loading per vehicle
- Reduce product shrinkage – sell more product
- Load stockpiles cleanly – better angle of repose= greater storage ability
- Improve your employee Health and Safety
- Ease Regulatory Body Concerns
- Dust explosion risk mitigation
- Carefor your Environmental Community – enables operation closer to urban areas
- Improve air quality
- Improve visibilitywhile loading
DSH Systems: we care about your air