As part of the same project for which MC² supplied the KBC600, the customer required another unit to keep the batch of product coming from the ploughshare mixer gently mixed, before transferring it to the packaging line.
For this purpose MC² provided an RBC400 ribbon blender, built to to meet the strictest Food Industry GMPs.
- SS304 construction: internal satin polishing (roughness: 0.8 microns) on all parts in contact with product; perfectly smooth, ground welds; crevice and crack free; external glass bead blasting
- Double counter-rotating flights
- Bolted lid, with round inlet and vent port
- Round, open outlet
- 2 off. hinged inspection doors, for quick and easy access to mixer trough
- Direct drive
- Air-purged seals, with food grade packing; food grade gaskets
- Temperature sensor on end bearing
- ATEX 22 rated electrical components (door locks, motor)
- Gentle, constant mixing action, ideal for light and fragile products
- Low installed power
- Maintenance free
- Excellent ROI
- Quick and easy access to all mixer parts, for fast cleaning operations during product changes, thanks to the big inspection doors on the mixer trough and the premium level of finishing inside.